BRADENTON, Fla. — A car crash involving an overturned semi-truck has shut down a street in Bradenton, police say.
Bradenton Police tweeted shortly after 6:30 p.m. Sunday officers were on the scene of a crash involving a semi that overturned.
As a result of the crash, one northbound lane at 1st Street W and 9th Avenue W was closed.
Police said all lanes have been reopened.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman accused of hit-and-run crash at cycling studio arrested, FHP says
- Deadly crash investigation ongoing near Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Popular summer vacation spots likely to be crowded and expensive. Here are some travel tips.
- LGBTQ+ advocates question timing after DeSantis vetoes funding for Pulse survivors
- Florida COVID hospitalizations at lowest point in a year
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter