BRADENTON, Fla. — The Florida Highway Patrol said a suspect was arrested in a Bradenton hit-and-run crash Thursday that critically injured a driver.
Zachari Brock, 24, was arrested for leaving the scene of a crash involving serious injury and driving with no valid license involving a serious injury, according to FHP.
FHP said Brock was driving a 2003 Kia Sedona and turned in front of an Audi on U.S. 41 near 14th Street W. in Manatee County, sending the Audi flipping over and over into a hotel parking lot.
The Audi's driver, Jackson Kelley, 19, of Bradenton, was in critical condition.
What other people are reading right now:
- Laser Spine Institute suddenly closes operations nationwide
- Busch Gardens to open world's steepest and fastest hybrid coaster in 2020
- People are casually throwing cheese on babies as part of an internet challenge
- Man says he's not sure why neighbors don't like his home's paint job
- Tarantula 'the size of a dinner plate' kills opossum in new video
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.