Have you seen Jovainson? Manatee County Sheriff's deputies are searching for a man they say is missing and endangered.
According to the sheriff's office, 20-year-old Jovainson Jovain was last seen in the 1000 block of 59th Avenue Drive East.
Deputies say Jovain left his home just after 7 p.m. Friday on his bicycle following an argument. During the argument, deputies say he threatened to harm himself.
Deputies say Jovain takes medication for "several psychological disorders."
Anyone with information on Jovain's whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Manatee County Sheriff's Office at 941-747-3011.
What other people are reading right now:
- Popular summer vacation spots likely to be crowded and expensive. Here are some travel tips.
- LGBTQ+ advocates question timing after DeSantis vetoes funding for Pulse survivors
- Man accused of shooting somebody in the face over dog dispute has 'anger issues,' sheriff says
- Florida COVID hospitalizations at lowest point in a year
- What can I get tax-free during Florida's Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter