PARRISH, Fla. — UPDATE: Charles has been found safe and he is okay.
Manatee County deputies are looking for a 12-year-old who hasn’t been home since Saturday morning.
Deputies said Charles Leboeuf left home at around 7 a.m. without telling his parents and hasn’t been heard from since.
His family told investigators he has medical issues but doesn’t take medication for them.
Deputies said his family told them he has run away before but has never stayed gone this long.
He has no electronics and is not on social media.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
What other people are reading right now:
- Portion of Hard Rock Hotel collapses in New Orleans
- Man accused of keeping girl locked in room for a year caught in St. Petersburg
- 'These photos were taken 7 months apart' | Mom shares photos of son to bring awareness to addiction
- High school turns down free Chick-fil-A 'out of respect for our LGBTQ staff'
- Florida lawmakers think they have the secret to a 'healthy marriage'
FREE 10NEWS APP: