BRADENTON, Fla. — Troopers are looking for the person who hit and killed a 51-year-old man in Bradenton before driving away.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Pablo Isabel Salguero Tobar was crossing 15th Street East, north of the intersection with 57th Avenue, when he was hit by a car.
The car that hit Salguero Tobar was described as a blue Honda. Troopers said after Salguero Tobar was hit, the driver didn’t stop to help.
Troopers are asking anyone with information on the deadly hit-and-run crash to call them at 239-938-1800 or *FHP (*347) on a cell phone.
What other people are reading right now:
- SpaceX intentionally destroys a rocket to test the Crew Dragon abort system
- Multiple deputies respond to robbery at Tampa Premium Outlets
- Man armed with a knife shot to death in Ruskin: deputies
- Police caution about 'highly addictive substance': Girl Scout cookies
- Parents arrested after police find baby dead, kids with bugs crawling out of ears
- Gasparilla Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2020 pirate festival
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower