MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. — Some good news -- The Manatee County Sheriff's Office says Susan Devinney has been found and she is safe.
The sheriff's office first reported her missing on Sept. 17, saying she may have gotten lost while driving.
Deputies believed Devinney could've be in Pinellas County and was driving a gray Honda SUV with a Florida license plate of HITW23.
Devinney had been last seen wearing blue and white checked plaid pants.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Manatee County Sheriff's Office at 941-747-3011.
What other people are reading right now:
- One more win could put the Lightning in the Stanley Cup Final
- Busy tropics: a powerful CAT 4 hurricane and a new threat in the Gulf
- Dep. of Health: 2-year-old Florida boy's death not a result of COVID-19 as originally reported
- Neighborhood dog treat box violates St. Pete city code, officials say
- Florida approved to pay out fourth week of federal unemployment benefits
- Anti-mask group parade through Florida Target: 'Take off your mask'
- Critics demand change at Bartow PD after another officer leaves
- Pinellas County commissioners vote to maintain mask order
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter