BRADENTON, Fla. — Manatee County Animal Services is giving out free pet food, kitty litter and treats at the Manatee County Cat Town in Bradenton.
They're trying to keep people and pets together, thanks to the donations from Florida State Animal Response Coalition, Chewy.com and the Greater Good.
Pet owners lined up outside Tuesday morning to get supplies distributed in plastic bags.
If you weren't able to stop by Tuesday, the giveaway will continue from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day through April 3 or while supplies last.
- Model: Florida's coronavirus peak could come in early May, with hundreds of deaths daily
- White House projects 100K to 240K coronavirus deaths if social distancing is maintained
- 'Pandemic' scientist says his team has discovered potential cure for COVID-19
- Pastor arrested, accused of violating 'safer-at-home' order by holding Sunday services
- Schools in Florida to remain closed through May 1 because of coronavirus
- Stay-at-home vs. shelter-in-place: Here's what they mean
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter