BRADENTON, Fla. — The search is on for a juvenile who escaped from a holding facility.
Grival Noel-Martinez ran from the Department of Juvenile Justice holding facility on West 5th Street during some outdoor exercise time Monday, according to a Bradenton Police Department news release.
He is called a nonviolent offender who was being held on burglary charges.
Anyone with information on Noel-Martinez's whereabouts is asked to call 911. People also can remain anonymous and be eligible for a $3,000 cash reward by contacting Crime Stoppers at 1-866-634-TIPS.
What other people are reading right now:
- 85 people arrested in Hillsborough County human trafficking sting
- Beth Chapman, wife of 'Dog the Bounty Hunter,' placed in a coma
- Ex-teacher accused of having sex with 15-year-old student, sending lingerie photos
- Identity of 2nd body found in orange grove released
- Woman accused of running over 3-year-old son in deadly 'game of chicken' taken back into custody
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.