MARION COUNTY, Fla. — The Marion County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in finding a teen they say is missing and endangered.
Deputies say Vanessa Velella, 15, was last seen on June 21 at a home on Pecan Run Harbor in the Shores neighborhood in Ocala. She was wearing a black and white checkered top, black leggings with shorts, and combat boots, according to the release.
Vanessa is described as five-foot-six and 130 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
The sheriff's office says Vanessa has health issues and does not have her medication.
Anyone with information on where Vanessa could be is asked to call 911.
- Ronnie Oneal III found guilty of murdering girlfriend, daughter in Riverview
- Officials say Florida deadly Pride parade crash was not intentional
- St. Petersburg bartender rescues two women from harasser with fake 'receipt'
- This week’s end to $300 federal unemployment benefit sparks mixed reaction
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter