FORT MCCOY, Fla — Update: Kathleen Nolan has been found safe!
Previous: Have you seen Kathleen Nolan?
The 61-year-old from Fort McCoy, Florida was last known to be at her home on June 22. Since then, no one has seen or heard from her.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says she suffers from certain medical conditions that have her family concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
- New coronavirus numbers: Florida adds another 6,093 new cases
- What new Florida laws go into effect on July 1
- Human remains found during search for missing solder Vanessa Guillen
- City of Sarasota passes face mask mandate for indoor and outdoor public spaces
- Pinellas County beaches will be open for July 4th weekend
- How to get a reservation for the new St. Pete Pier
- Tampa family finds gator with missing limbs on their front porch
- Zip codes with the most coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus in Florida: Hospitalizations, deaths, new cases
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter