ANTHONY, Fla — Update: Deputies say Broady Fincher has been located and is safe.
Original Story: The Marion County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in finding a 1-year-old boy they say is missing and endangered.
Deputies say Broady Nash Fincher was last seen at 10020 NE 20th Terrace Road in Anthony. He was last wearing a gray t-shirt with a green cartoon character on the front, according to the report.
Broady has white-blonde hair and blue eyes. Deputies say he is just 15 months old.
Broady is believed to be with his mother Brittany Fincher, who drives a green Kia Soul with Florida tag QRA L61, according to deputies. Law enforcement officers say they are concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information on Broady's location is asked to call 911.
What other people are reading right now:
- You're vaccinated? Here's why you should still wear a mask
- League of Women Voters, Black Voters Matter sues all 67 counties over new election restrictions
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs voting restrictions bill into law
- Study estimates there have been twice as many COVID deaths as reported
- Relief on the way for Florida’s hardest-hit restaurants
- Your ultimate Mother's Day gift guide
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter