Update: Deputies said David Stolson was found safe early Friday morning.
The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office is searching for an elderly man reported missing since Thursday afternoon from Venice.
Deputies said David S. Stolson, 84, is a white male, 5 feet 10 inches tall with gray hair and blue eyes. He also wears glasses.
The sheriff's office said Stolson is "displaying signs of increased confusion" and has not been heard from since 2 p.m. Thursday. He was last seen driving a red Nissan Altima with Florida tag IN33ND.
The car was last seen on northbound Federal Highway in Boca Raton.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 941-861-4260.
- Florida reports 120 more people died from COVID-19, adds 8,935 cases
- Pinellas County Schools releases reopening plan for upcoming school year
- CDC Director Redfield sticking to school-opening guides Trump criticized
- 'We're the epicenter' | Epidemiologists say action to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Florida needs to be taken now
- Florida among 'red zone' states White House task force asks to wear masks, reduce social gatherings
- Walt Disney World reopening: What to know before you go
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter