LARGO, Fla. — A man was ejected from his motorcycle and died after losing control while making a left turn Sunday night in Largo.
It happened just after 9 p.m.
Investigators say the man was riding north on Ridge Road SW when he tried to turn onto Ulmerton Road and crashed. According to Largo police, alcohol was a factor.
No further information was available, as of early Monday morning.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man tells investigators his pickup matches deadly hit-and-run description
- 50 firefighters, 11 boats assisting in search for 2 firefighters in Port Canaveral area
- Wife of missing Florida firefighter says she is staying strong
- NFL running back Cedric Benson killed in motorcycle crash
- Timeline: Michael Drejka’s trial to start in deadly shooting of Markeis McGlockton
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.