A St. Petersburg graphic designer has raised money each year for LGBTQ non-profit organizations.
In 2016, Johnny Quaranto raised more than $1,500 with his shirt designs to donate in the aftermath of the Pulse nightclub shooting.
Since then, he’s donated to the Metro Wellness Center and he plans to again this year as part of Pride Month.
Anyone interested in Quaranto’s designs can visit his website here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Man broke into home to snatch little girl but grandpa wasn’t going to let that happen
- Snake hitchhikes from Florida to Hawaii in man's backpack
- 10-hour wait times reported for new Hagrid roller coaster at Universal Orlando
- 2 dead in crash involving tractor trailer, 3 motorcycles on I-75 near Ocala
- Glass skydeck shatters 103 stories high under guests' feet
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.