HUDSON, Fla. — At least four additional holes have developed in a Pasco County neighborhood, bringing the total number to 20.
Pasco County Emergency Management announced Tuesday afternoon the opening of even more depressions means the area remains active. Crews are working in the area between Sylvan Drive and Willow Brook Court in the Lakeside Woodlands community to figure out how they're forming.
Emergency management says all the holes are showing slight signs of growth. However, people's lives are not in danger and no structures are in danger of being compromised, according to a news release.
People are asked to avoid the area. All of these holes are on private property.
What other people are reading right now:
- More than a dozen holes open up in ground in Pasco County
- SCARY VIDEO: Man swings sword at Florida jogger
- This is why there only will be 6 jurors in the Michael Drejka case
- Man found on fire outside Tarpon Springs townhome
- Tampa General Hospital to open NASA mission-control style command center
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.