DADE CITY, Fla — A multi-vehicle crash sent five people to the hospital in Dade City Saturday evening.
The accident happened at U.S. 301 at Centennial Boulevard just after 8 p.m., according to Pasco Fire Rescue.
In a Facebook post, firefighters say one child was flown to the hospital, while the other was sent to the hospital by ambulance following the crash. All three adults were also taken to the hospital.
Pasco Fire Rescue asks that drivers avoid the area until the scene is cleared.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
This is a developing story. Check back with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
- How many people have begun vaccinations for COVID-19 in Florida?
- Florida teachers urge Gov. DeSantis to prioritize educators in state's vaccination plan
- CDC working to determine exposure after the death of a man with COVID-like symptoms on Florida flight
- That's a lot of OT: Some state-run mental health hospital employees work 80 hours a week
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter