DADE CITY, Fla. — The pilot of a small plane has made an emergency landing in Dade City.
Firefighters with Pasco Fire Rescue were dispatched Sunday to the 34800 block of Prospect Road.
First responders say nobody was hurt. And, there is no danger to the public.
It was not immediately clear what led up to the emergency landing. The incident is under investigation.
The emergency landing happened outside restricted airspace -- just 35 miles from Raymond James Stadium, where the Super Bowl is set to kick-off at 6:30 p.m.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Deputies search for teen accused of stealing car with child inside
- Video shows crowds lining the streets of Ybor City on the eve of Super Bowl LV
- Super Bowl Sunday is here: What you need to know
- Recipes to make for your Tampa Super Bowl LV party
- Here's how to avoid parking in downtown Tampa ahead of Super Bowl LV
- Everything you need to know about Super Bowl LV in Tampa
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter