HUDSON, Fla. — A 13-year-old was burned from head-to-toe after playing with an unknown chemical in their room, according to Pasco Fire Rescue.
It happened Thursday night in Hudson.
The chemical caught fire severely burning them.
The child was taken to Tampa General Hospital where they are in critical but stable condition.
The sheriff's office did not say if the child was a boy or a girl.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10News for updates.
- Roaches and a side of grits: Here's why this local joint is our Restaurant Red Alert
- Airline passenger destroys laptop by reclining seat
- Three members of one sleeping family killed when tornado hit their home
- Facts Not Fear | What you need to know about the COVID-19 outbreak
- Latest updates: Coronavirus in Florida
- Katy Perry's baby bump is the star of 'Never Worn White' music video
FREE 10NEWS APP: