NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — Usually, it's not a good thing when a county deputy and a TV crew shows up to a wedding.
For John and Christine Wurth, though, a visit Friday night from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office and "LivePD" was completely worth it.
While capturing the special day, photographer Courtney Rose caught wind of a discussion about the popular A&E show and was asked if she knew anyone that could swing by the Spartan Manor for pictures later in the evening.
Rose said she'd put the call out -- and Sheriff Chris Nocco and the Pasco County Sheriff's Office delivered: The Wurths were surprised by the "LivePD" crew and a deputy on the show.
"The couple and their family were shocked, thrilled and even the bride's little sister cried from excitement!" Rose said in an email.
What other people are reading right now:
- Laser Spine Institute suddenly closes operations nationwide
- Busch Gardens to open world's steepest and fastest hybrid coaster in 2020
- People are casually throwing cheese on babies as part of an internet challenge
- Man says he's not sure why neighbors don't like his home's paint job
- Tarantula 'the size of a dinner plate' kills opossum in new video
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.