DADE CITY, Fla. — Whether it's the smell of cotton candy in the air or the carnival games you've been missing, don't worry, the 74th Annual Pasco County Fair has it all.
The fair opens Monday, with more fun-filled Florida events than you can count.
The fair opens at 3 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 15, 2021. It will go through Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021.
You can find a breakdown of the day-to-day activities here.
The fair will take place at the Pasco County Fairgrounds in Dade City.
That location is 7.6 miles east of I-75 Exit 285 on State Road 52.
You can find it on this map.
Regular tickets cost:
- $10 for adults
- $5 for kids
- Free for children five and younger
Parking is free.
You can also find deals for wristbands and other specials like Carload Night here.
Masks will be required while people are inside buildings. They will not be mandatory while people are outside and can socially distant themselves.
It is strongly recommended that all people wear masks if they head to the fair.
There will be hand sanitizing stations located around the fairgrounds and guests are strongly encouraged to use them frequently.
- When will the COVID vaccine be available to children?
- Here's how the American Heart Association says you can be heart healthy
- NWS: Waterspout comes ashore as a quick-hitting tornado in Pinellas County
- Average new US virus cases below 100K for 1st time in months
- Will people still wear masks after COVID-19?
- 'If Donald Trump's actions weren't impeachable, then nothing is': Sen. Warnock on final Trump vote
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter