HOLIDAY, Fla. — A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a body found in a burned car in Pasco County Nov. 1.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said Michael Psilakis, Jr. was arrested at his mother’s house the night a body was found in the burned car.
At the time, Psilakis was charged with theft of a firearm, delinquent in possession of a firearm, vehicle theft, resisting arrest with violence, battery on a law enforcement officer and escape. He was booked into the Land O’ Lakes jail.
He was still in the jail for those charges when deputies arrested him for homicide.
Deputies have not released the name of the person that was found dead inside the car.
What other people are reading right now:
- Emails reveal calls for Hillsborough commissioner to recuse himself after 10Investigates story
- Suspect in Aniah Blanchard disappearance arrested in Florida
- Chemical mixture at Buffalo Wild Wings kills 1 employee
- Sheriff: Former middle school assistant principal, theme park workers caught in child porn bust
- Thief steals thousands of dollars in gifts from Clearwater couple's wedding
FREE 10NEWS APP: