PASCO COUNTY, Fla. — Pasco County Fire Rescue is responding to a "major traffic crash" on northbound Interstate 75 near the area of San Antonio.
Firefighters say three adults and one child are being transported as trauma alerts to area hospitals via medical helicopters.
According to fire rescue, a pick-up rolled multiple times before ejecting the people inside. Traffic was backed up as helicopters responded to the scene, but has resumed flowing.
This is a developing story. Check back with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Gov. DeSantis says he’ll sign exec. order ensuring parents can choose if their kids wear masks
- CDC document warns delta variant appears to be as contagious as chickenpox
- Can you be legally required to have a COVID vaccine in Florida?
- Tampa police officers spent $421 at strip club during operation 'that yielded no results,' report says
- Universal Orlando to require employees to wear masks again
- Time to buy school supplies: Here's how to save big
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter