HOLIDAY, Fla. — The Pasco County Sheriff's Office says two women stole a package off someone's porch while they had three children with them.
Around 8 p.m. Tuesday, deputies say Seirra Williams, 20, of Holiday, took a package containing groceries off someone's front porch. Waiting for Williams in the front yard was Melinda Lacky, 23, and three children ages 4, 2, and 1.
Once they left the home, the pair opened the package and found $60.93 worth of groceries, according to an arrest report.
Williams and Lacky were tracked down at a nearby convenience store and arrested.
They are charged with one count of burglary and three counts of child neglect.
What other people are reading right now:
- Pentagon: Two Iraq bases that house US troops targeted by missiles from Iran
- 93-year-old shoots apartment manager in both legs over water damage in unit
- IRS announces date you can start filing your taxes
- US Army says fake text messages about a military draft are being sent around
- Tiny Austrian village that inspired 'Frozen' wants tourists to 'Let It Go'
- 737 crashes near Tehran, killing 176, Iran State TV reports
- At least 115 more graves from Zion Cemetery found at Gonzmart property