HOLIDAY, Fla. — In an apparently ill-fated attempt to have sex, a Florida woman is accused of grabbing her husband's privates with so much force he ended up falling to the floor.
It happened around 5:30 a.m. Monday at the couple's Holiday home, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office. Anastacia Tasch, 44, walked over to her sleeping husband "without provocation or permission" and grabbed his genitals, the arrest report reads.
She grabbed with such force, her husband "crumpled" over and had difficulty walking, the report adds.
Tasch admitted to grabbing her husband without consent in an attempt to have sex, deputies said.
She was arrested on a charge of domestic battery. Tasch is in jail on a $1,500 bond.
- Fire breaks out at St. Petersburg High School
- Supermarket employee who disappeared 10 years ago was behind a cooler the whole time
- Police: Baby dies after being dropped to pavement during fight, mother charged with murder
- Man arrested in connection to Ole Miss student’s death
- Deputies: Man molests 14-year-old girl behind gas station, claims she came onto him
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.