SAN ANTONIO, Fla. — The exit ramp from northbound Interstate 75 to State Road 52 in Pasco County is closed because of a truck that caught fire.
Crews are working to clean up the roadway after the fire, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
It's believed a fuel line on the tanker caught fire. Troopers say it was carrying a natural gas container, which was empty.
I-75 was shut down in both directions for some time but is reopened to traffic. The northbound exit is expected to be closed for some time.
What other people are reading right now:
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting prostitution in Florida
- Teenager mugged, beaten walking home from school
- Port Richey mayor accused of shooting at deputies resigns, official says
- 8-year-old boy dies hours after being diagnosed with flu
- Are you legally required to show your receipt when leaving a Walmart? | VERIFY
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.