ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — An 11-year-old boy was killed and three others were hurt in a crash Saturday, police said.
It happened just before 8:00 p.m. in the area of 15th Avenue S. and 34th Street S., according to a St. Petersburg Police Department news release.
Investigators say a 2006 Honda sedan traveling southbound on 34th Street S struck a 2006 Chrysler sedan that was traveling northbound, but was trying to turn left onto 15th Avenue S.
Police said those who were hurt were two adults and another child. They are all listed in stable condition as of early Sunday morning, police said.
The cause of the crash is not yet known.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- 9,585: Florida sees biggest single-day spike in COVID-19 cases yet
- Florida suspends drinking at all bars statewide as COVID-19 continue to spike
- About 200 Florida doctors sign letter to Jacksonville mayor, calling RNC hosting 'medically disrespectful to citizens'
- Coronavirus concerns close Miami-Dade beaches for 4th of July weekend
- Trump signs executive order to protect statues. monuments and memorials
- COVID-19 cluster in New York could have originated from Florida
- Boat explodes in Hernando County, injuring 4 people
- A look inside the two zip codes with the highest COVID-19 numbers in Pinellas County
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter