CLEARWATER, Fla. — A Tampa Bay daycare and preschool is lending a hand to the heroes who are fighting the coronavirus on the frontlines.
Sunshine Academy in Clearwater is offering free child care to first responders
Firefighters, law enforcement and healthcare workers can call them at 727-447-5555 for more information.
The business posted its offer to Facebook last week.
So far since the coronavirus outbreak started, Florida has seen 45,588 positive COVID-19 cases with 8,230 hospitalizations and nearly 2,000 deaths.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical Storm Arthur churns away from Florida
- 6 years in a row, a named storm forms early in the Atlantic
- Volusia County law enforcement, crowds scuffle at large party
- FWC, sheriff's office respond to Jet Ski accident on the Alafia River
- Gym owners hopeful, preparing to reopen as part of phase one
- Breaking down Gov. DeSantis' new phase one guidance: What does it mean?
- Nursing homes can't seize stimulus checks for Medicare, FTC says
- Governor sparks outrage after blaming some Floridians for errors on unemployment applications
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter