CLEARWATER, Fla. — A firefighter who responded to a fire at Green Benches and More was taken to the hospital for treatment of unspecified injuries, Clearwater Public Safety said.
They are expected to be treated and released from Morton Plant Hospital.
The call about the fire came in around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the business located at 528 S. Missouri Ave., Public Safety said. Law enforcement says the business was empty at the time of the fire.
Northbound Missouri Avenue has reopened to traffic, while the southbound lanes should open soon.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Jennifer Kesse vanished without a trace nearly 14 years ago. Her parents search for her every day.
- 14-year-old girl disappears from school, deputies say she never got on bus
- Former star on 'Deadliest Catch' arrested on drug charges in Tampa
- Toddler dies after being left in her family's Jeep all day, police say
- 'Let me out!': Man gives family one last laugh at his own funeral
FREE 10NEWS APP: