CLEARWATER, Fla. — The search is on for a man accused of robbing a credit union in north Clearwater.
It happened just after 1 p.m. Tuesday at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, located on U.S. Highway 19 near Northside Drive, according to the Clearwater Police Department.
Police say the man, who had a gun and a note in-hand, approached a teller and demanded money.
No one was hurt and no shots were fired, police spokesman Rob Shaw said. He took an unspecified amount of money and left in a dark grey, newer model four-door car, possibly a Chevrolet.
What other people are reading right now:
- Students make 'Child of God' headbands to support Saints' Demario Davis
- There are 3 disturbances Hurricane Center forecasters are watching
- Man charged in stabbing of two Jacksonville firefighters
- Deputies: Florida woman who burned down historic tree while smoking meth arrested again
- Search on for high-risk sex offender who cut off GPS ankle bracelet after release
FREE 10NEWS APP: