ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A man was arrested Saturday not long after he peed inside the ice chest at a nightclub, police say.
Michael Williams, 28, was drunk at 260first in downtown St. Petersburg when he started urinating on ice meant for customers at the business, according to the St. Petersburg Police Department.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
Security officers tried to kick Williams out of the nightclub, but he resisted, police said.
Upon arresting Williams, officers found a gram of marijuana in a plastic bag in his pocket. He was charged with possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct.
Pinellas County records show Williams bonded out of jail.
What other people are reading right now:
- 85-year-old Florida man accused of murdering 90-year-old lover of 60 years
- Assisted living facility worker reportedly left residents alone to go clubbing
- Man found dead after carjacking by armed bank robber, deputies say
- 5-year-old SC girl missing after mom found dead in home
- Ex-cardinal's letters show signs of grooming victims for abuse, experts say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.