SAFETY HARBOR, Fla. — The Hallmark Channel is looking for extras for a movie that begins filming next week in Safety Harbor.
The Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce said on Facebook that casting agents are looking for people ages 15-60, including families and couples.
Extras are needed for background shots from Monday through April 12.
Here are the filming dates:
- March 25: 27 people needed for 12 hours
- March 26: 20 people needed for 12 hours
- March 27: 5 people needed for 8 hours
- March 27: 18 people needed for 12 hours
- March 28: 8 people needed for 8 hours
- March 28: 52 people needed for 12 hours
- March 29: 17 people needed for 8 hours
- April 8: 12 people needed for 12 hours
- April 9: 82 people needed for 12 hours
- April 12: 18 people needed for 10 hours
If you are interested in working as an extra in the movie send an email with your contact info, headshot, age and availability to email@example.com.
What other people are reading right now:
- Nearly naked Florida man rides bike backward on I-95 in Miami
- Bills would offer driver's licenses to immigrants living in the U.S. illegally
- Ex-officer said she was having sex while child was dying in hot patrol car
- Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's daughter
- Earn $1,000 for binge-watching 20 Marvel movies back-to-back
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.
Have a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed.