ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — St. Petersburg Police say they now know where a missing mother and daughter went after they disappeared a week ago.
Investigators say they learned that Angela Jolley, 46, and her daughter Alexis Jolley, 19, drove to Nebraska last week.
Early this morning in Omaha, Angela reportedly had a medical episode and later died after she was transported to the hospital. Alexis was with her mother at the time.
Investigators say Alexis contacted relatives to let them know her mother passed away and she is safe.
- Florida reports incorrect child COVID-19 rates amid debate over reopening schools
- Florida is in the cone of Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine
- Pinellas County school leaders vote to push school year start to Aug. 24
- Did you get a weird seed packet in the mail? Don't open it: Here's what to do
- GOP unveils 'HEALS' Act with another round of $1,200 stimulus checks
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter