UPDATE: The Pinellas Park Police Department posted Daisy has been found.
The original story is below.
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. -- A service dog named Daisy is missing after its owner got into a rollover wreck.
The crash happened at 34th Street and 62nd Avenue, according to the Pinellas Park Police Department.
Daisy was seen running south, presumably spooked, from the car on 34th Street. Police say she is microchipped.
Anyone with information about Daisy's whereabouts is asked to call police at 727-369-7864.
What other people are reading right now:
- Columbine 20 years later: The evolution of tragedy
- Gang members sentenced in 'the most horrific death' in recent Atlanta history
- Hoverboard battery explodes, starting house fire, officials say
- 'Jeopardy' champ wins 12th-straight game
- ‘School’ misspelled at Florida crosswalk
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.