PALM HARBOR, Fla. — The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says the silver alert for Michael Joseph Cilentro has been canceled. He was found safely Saturday morning.
The 87-year-old Palm Harbor man had been missing and the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office was asking help to find him.
He could be driving a burgundy 2014 Honda Civic with Florida tag EGW-H66.
He had last been seen around 9:30 a.m. on Friday.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
- Hurricane Isaias no longer forecast to strengthen into a Category 2 storm
- Police: Man went on shooting sprees across Tampa, Hillsborough County before shooting officer
- Fauci suggests wearing goggles, eye shields as extra protection from COVID-19
- 1 Marine dead, 2 injured, 8 missing after incident off Southern California coast
- 257: For the fourth day in a row, Florida sees highest number of new reported COVID-19 deaths
- Almost half of Florida's deaths from COVID-19 have been reported in July
- Tampa native Bernard Lafayette remembers good friend and fellow activist John Lewis
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter