LARGO, Fla. — Largo police are investigating after a person was hit and killed by a car Sunday night.
The person who was hit was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, officers said. They died when they got to the hospital.
The crash happened at 14th Avenue southwest and Seminole Avenue.
Officers said this is still an active investigation.
What other people are reading right now:
- ATM explodes at Regions Bank in Valrico
- 'A big old fish!': 350-pound grouper caught in Southwest Florida
- No bond for driver accused of hitting, killing jogger on Bayshore Boulevard
- Missing Ohio woman's car found in Marion County
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower