ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A Pinellas County Sheriff's Office cruiser got involved in a crash as its deputy was responding to an emergency call Sunday morning.
It happened on 54th Avenue at 49th Street N. The sheriff's office said its deputy entered into the intersection, where they collided with another car.
Passengers in the car were taken to an area hospital for minor injuries, according to the agency. The deputy was not hurt.
- J&J's single-shot COVID vaccine get FDA emergency use authorization
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Rays 101: Your ultimate guide to jumping on the bandwagon this season
- Hospital employee charged with stealing more than $900 from COVID-19 patient's wallet, police say
- AP sources: Feds pinpoint suspect in officer's Capitol riot death
- '40,000 cases daily': Florida scientists say U.K. variant could spark a 4th wave of COVID-19 infections in the state
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter