ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A small plane crashed off the runway around 3 p.m. Tuesday afternoon at Albert Whitted Airport .
St. Petersburg Fire Rescue said the aircraft had crashed at the end of the runway.
Emergency responders said there were three people on board at the time of the crash. Fire crews said all three people are okay.
Fire rescue said the cause of the crash is still being investigated and the scene was turned over to airport officials.
No fuel leaked into the water, according to Fire Rescue.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Child's car sign signaling for help was actually a prank, troopers say
- Scientists created a microscopic robot -- and it's alive
- Lamb cam returns to TECO solar fields in Apollo Beach
- Paralyzed man finishes marathon, beats world record using high-tech exoskeleton
- House votes Wednesday to send impeachment articles against President Trump to the Senate
- Florida woman accused of trying to make a bomb inside Walmart
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower