CLEARWATER, Fla. — UPDATE: Nicholas D'Agrosa and his dog "Bucky" have been found safe by Florida Highway Patrol in Pinellas County.
Deputies are looking for an 88-year-old man last seen in Clearwater.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said Nicholas D'Agrosa left his home on Pine Cove Lane in Clearwater Thursday morning.
D'Agrosa was heading to Countryside Animal Hospital but never made it there, according to deputies.
D'Agrosa is a white man, is about 5'09" tall, 185 pounds, with short grey hair and a silver earring in his left ear.
D'Agrosa was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with black and white shorts, and white tennis shoes.
He was also seen with his small white and brown mixed-breed dog named Bucky.
He was last seen in a white 1987 2-door BMW with Florida tag # HBCI09.
D'Agrosa suffers from memory issues and does not have a cellphone.
What other people are reading right now:
- UFO videos posted by Blink 182 are real and never should have been released, Navy confirms
- You can get paid $1,300 if you watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween
- Mother accused of rubbing heroin on daughter's gums to help her sleep. She died.
- 'Somebody was watching out': School resource officer's quick thinking saves little boy
- Meet Buddy: The dog who inspires popular, local Buddy Brew Coffee
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter