SOUTH PASADENA, Fla. — Update: The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said Robert James Gelakoski was found safe in Hillsborough County.
Previous: He was last seen at his home in South Pasadena Saturday afternoon before he went missing.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office issued a Silver Alert for Robert James Gelakoski, 84, who lives at 7050 Sunset Drive South, #1507, South Pasadena. He drives a Red 2009 Toyota Corolla with Florida tag #KRXK08.
The sheriff’s office said Gelakoski has memory issues. He doesn’t have a cell phone on him.
He was last seen in a blue and black striped shirt, a yellow and black jacket and khaki pants. He is about 5-feet 11-inches tall and weighs about 175 pounds.
Anyone with any information about where Gelakoski is should contact local law enforcement.
- Polls open for South Carolina's Democratic primary
- US, Taliban sign peace agreement aimed at ending America's longest war
- 'I never got to give you my last name': Fiancé grieves after woman dies in I-295 crash
- Jungle Cruise boat full of passengers sinks at Disney World
- Person presumed to have coronavirus in Oregon works at elementary school
- K-9 deputy attacked by a venomous snake while searching for missing baby
- Skyway 10K guide: Everything you need to know to race
FREE 10NEWS APP: