PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. — Andy Josif was found around 1 a.m. Saturday in St. Johns County, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. He will be reunited with his family.
The Silver Alert has been canceled.
The previous story is below.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is asking for your help to find a missing 85-year-old man.
A Silver Alert was issued for Andy Josif after investigators say he was last seen at his home in the 14000 block of Sharon Drive in Largo.
At the time, he was driving to the BB&T bank at 14141 Walsingham Road but never returned home, according to a press release. Deputies say he is known to frequent the Largo and Belleair Bluffs area.
Josif was last seen wearing brown pants and an unknown color top. He is described as a 5-foot, 8-inch white male who is mostly bald with some gray hair on the side.
The sheriff's office reports he was driving a white Chevrolet Cruz with a single black racing stripe down the center of the vehicle. Josif suffers from memory issues, according to deputies.
Anyone who spots Josif is asked to contact local law enforcement immediately.
- Research shows vaccinating younger people could slow the spread of COVID-19
- Florida reports first case of Brazil P.1 coronavirus variant
- Teen named county's top golfer despite facing renal failure
- DOJ: 3 Floridians affiliated with Oath Keepers indicted by Federal Grand Jury for alleged role in Capitol riots
- 'The decline is real': Here are the 4 reasons COVID-19 cases could be dropping so quickly in Florida
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter