ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. — Are you missing a wedding ring?
There's a huge hunt on social media to find the person who lost a precious wedding ring at St. Pete Beach.
The City of St. Pete Beach posted photos Thursday that have since been shared hundreds of times.
The gold ring that was located has the name "Aissa" engraved on the inside. The date next to the name, July 18, 2019, would suggest Aissa is a newlywed.
If you know who the ring belongs to, message St. Pete Beach on Facebook by clicking here. The people who run the page will help get it back to you.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man who filmed himself raping 5-year-old girl may never be released from prison
- Polk County Fire Rescue captain arrested on charges of meth possession
- Toxic metals found in nearly all tested baby foods, study finds
- Deputies: Man caught after shooting somebody outside McDonald's, carjacking another person
- Former Miss Florida USA, 'Tarzan' actor's wife, killed in California home
FREE 10NEWS APP: