ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — An investigation is underway into a deadly shooting in south St. Petersburg.
Police responded 12:45 p.m. Saturday to the area of 18th Avenue S. and 47th Street, according to the St. Petersburg Police Department.
Police say a man in his 20s was shot. He was taken to an area hospital, where he died from his injuries.
It's not yet known whether a suspect is in custody.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Portion of Hard Rock Hotel collapses in New Orleans
- Man accused of keeping girl locked in room for a year caught in St. Petersburg
- 'These photos were taken 7 months apart' | Mom shares photos of son to bring awareness to addiction
- High school turns down free Chick-fil-A 'out of respect for our LGBTQ staff'
- Florida lawmakers think they have the secret to a 'healthy marriage'
FREE 10NEWS APP: