ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Firefighters and emergency crews were called out to a manufacturing plant on a report of a HAZMAT situation.
It is happening Monday afternoon at the Clear Cote Corporation in the area of 44th Avenue N. and 31st St. N in St. Petersburg.
The company makes resin and employees somehow caused a harmful chemical reaction, according to St. Petersburg Fire Rescue. Firefighters responded to ensure everyone's safety and to prevent a fire from breaking out.
No injuries have been reported.
What other people are reading right now:
- Here's what airlines will now require masks
- A lack of social distancing closes Naples beaches 10 days after reopening
- As salons prepare to reopen, some go above and beyond to be safe
- Disney World not accepting ticket reservations before July 1
- Here's what Shanghai Disneyland looks like as it reopens
- Barbershops, nail and hair salons will reopen today
- NY investigating more cases of kids' illness possibly linked to COVID-19
- Coronavirus in context: Florida COVID-19 cases explained in 5 charts
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter