ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A street in St. Petersburg is closed in all directions because of a depression in the road caused by a broken water pipe, police say.
St. Petersburg police tweeted the traffic alert Thursday afternoon. The intersection is shut down at 83rd Avenue North and 7th Street North.
One westbound lane of 83rd Avenue will be closed for about two weeks for repairs, the mayor's office said.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area.
This is a developing story. Refresh the page for the latest information.
What other people are reading right now:
- Sobbing 11-year-old girl begs for dad's release after massive ICE raid
- Forecasters increase chance for above-normal hurricane season
- Couple shares powerful before and after photos of beating addiction
- Skimmers found at 9 gas stations during crackdown in Pasco County
- Rocket launch lights up the sky over Tampa Bay
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.