ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Detectives are searching for a man they say shot and killed an innocent bystander, who was also the mother of two children.
Arnieceia Milton, 23, was standing in the area of 18th Avenue S and 16th Street S in St. Petersburg when she was shot around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
Investigators are now looking for 25-year-old Tyree Lamons Bell in connection with her shooting death. According to law enforcement, Bell got into an altercation with Milton's boyfriend somewhere else earlier that night. Later, police say Bell drove by and fired shots from a car.
Milton was hit and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Anyone with information leading to Bell's arrest can contact Crime Stoppers of Pinellas anonymously at 1-800-873-TIPS or by clicking here. Tipsters may be eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Florida COVID-19 cases reach highest single-day increase since mid-July
- Liftoff! NASA, SpaceX successfully launch Crew 1 mission from Florida
- Brothers arrested in connection to body found in Polk County orange grove
- Thousands of invasive pythons removed from Florida Everglades
- St. Petersburg police: Mother of 2 killed in shooting
- Hurricane Iota becomes Category 2 storm ahead of reaching Central America
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter