ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Officers are investigating a deadly car crash involving two cars Tuesday night.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. just west of the intersection of 54th Avenue S. and 28th Street S., according to a St. Petersburg Police Department news release.
Officers said a 71-year-old woman died in the crash and the other driver was rushed to Bayfront Health with serious injuries.
The westbound lanes of 54th Street S. will be closed from 28th to 31st streets while officers investigate.
What other people are reading right now:
- Hundreds of truckers stranded across the country after company shuts down
- Boat Graveyard: More boats are moving out of the Bay after 10News' investigation
- NJ Governor: Police officers shot during standoff in Jersey City
- Warrant: Child soiled pants, teacher made him sit in it for two hours to 'prove a point'
- 12 Christmas light displays to see this year around Tampa Bay
FREE 10NEWS APP: