RAVENNA, Ohio — Editor's Note: The video above was from a previously published, unrelated story
The Ravenna Police Department is asking for your help in finding the suspect responsible for numerous slashed tires in the city during the past week.
Last week, the department posted a message on its Facebook page amid multiple reports of vehicle tires being slashed on the city's east side and downtown areas. The post included a photo of a suspect. Homeowners and businesses were asked to check their Ring Doorbell or other video surveillance for any suspicious activity that may have occurred during the early morning hours.
After its detective bureau conducted an extensive investigation, Ravenna Police on Monday identified the person they believe is responsible for the damaged tires as 26-year-old Joshua Morley of Kent. Morley is being charged with vandalism, a felony of the fifth degree.
Anyone with additional information is encouraged to contact the Ravenna Police Department at 330-296-6486 or email email@example.com. As always, all tips will remain anonymous.
- 6 people shot while standing on a porch in Cleveland Monday morning, officials investigating
- 8 hurt in Cleveland shooting, several with serious injuries
- Postal inspection service now offering up to a $50,000 reward for information related to the shooting of a mail carrier in Cleveland
- Cleveland woman sentenced to 9-13 ½ years after several hit-and-runs in Westlake, Bay Village
- Multiple injuries reported in early-morning Geauga County crash
- Sheffield Village shooting: Man charged with attempted murder after wife shot
- Tribute held to remember 2-year anniversary of Rocky River Reservation murders
- Man dies in head-on motorcycle crash in Ashland County
Editor's Note: The below video was from a previously published, unrelated story