TAMPA, Fla. — Hillsborough County detectives are asking the public for help in solving a Tampa man's murder in 2019.
And, Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to the identification and arrest of the person responsible for his death.
According to a release, Kivontae Love was found shot in the parking lot of Bella Mar Apartments on Spicer Place in Tampa on Nov. 22, 2019. He later died from his injuries, authorities said.
Crime Stoppers says witnesses at the time said they saw two unknown Black men running from the apartment complex immediately following the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooter or shooters and wishes to be eligible for a cash award should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477. You can also report anonymously online on the Crime Stoppers website or using the P3 Tips app.
Crime Stoppers says it needs to be contacted first with information in order to be eligible for the reward.
- J&J's single-shot COVID vaccine get FDA emergency use authorization
- Trump teases White House bid, all but explicitly announcing 2024 run
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Rays 101: Your ultimate guide to jumping on the bandwagon this season
- Hospital employee charged with stealing more than $900 from COVID-19 patient's wallet, police say
- AP sources: Feds pinpoint suspect in officer's Capitol riot death
- '40,000 cases daily': Florida scientists say U.K. variant could spark a 4th wave of COVID-19 infections in the state
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter