SARASOTA, Fla. — The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office is searching for the man who robbed a bank Monday afternoon in Sarasota.
Deputies say it happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the TD Bank at 3450 Clark Road. Investigators say the masked man walked inside and demanded money but didn't show a weapon.
He is described as a Black or Hispanic man who is approximately 5-foot-7. He's said to be in his 30s or 40s.
The sheriff's office did not immediately release any photos.
Aviation and K-9 units from the sheriff's office were unable to find him. Now, detectives are asking anyone with information to call them at 941-861-4900.
What other people are reading right now:
- What to expect on election night 2020: 3 ways this year could be different
- Eta strengthens into Category 1 hurricane
- 16-year-old killed in boat crash on the Intracoastal Waterway; teen charged
- International Space Station marks 20 years of humans living in space
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports 4,865 new cases
- Bacteria lurking in Florida water responsible for hundreds of cases
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter