Allegiant Air announced Tuesday eight new non-stop flights to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
The new routes include Des Moines, Iowa; Flint, Michigan; Fort Wayne, Indiana; Knoxville, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Rockford, Illinois; St. Louis, Missouri; and South Bend, Indiana.
“We’re excited to announce this major expansion in a sought-after Allegiant destination—Sarasota / Bradenton,” Allegiant Vice President of Planning and Revenue Drew Wells said in a news release. “This beautiful area offers so much for visitors to enjoy, and these new flights will start just in time for a warm winter getaway.”
Allegiant is offering one-way fares on the new routes for as low as $59.
Depending on the destination, the new seasonal routes begin between Nov. 15-25.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida cop sues dating site for using his photo after his wife asked him about it
- Woman charged with child neglect after 1-year-old overdosed on fentanyl, deputies say
- Dog dies less than an hour after visiting lake. Vet says it was 'most likely' toxic algae
- Longtime Hillsborough County bus driver dies on first day of school
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.